Challenge Info

All our challenges run from Monday, midnight CST, through Sunday, 6 p.m. CST. Each challenge is ANYTHING GOES unless the Monday falls on the 5th Monday of a month, then that challenge will have a Theme that must be followed. Check our Challenge Rules & Guidelines for more detailed information.

InLink Link-up Issues

IF our Linky Tool doesn't work or appear for you, FIRST try refreshing the blog page, SECOND instead of choosing crop from the WEB, choose FILE. THIRD if the refreshing or FILE doesn't work you need to email Pam: pammie52553@gmail.com with the link to your card and your email address and it will get entered. WITHOUT your email address the entry will NOT be submitted.

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2017

PIP Challenge 1702

First, who won last week's challenge? 
Click HERE to find out!!
Don't forget we are always ANYTHING GOES!
Let's get started having some creative good times!
Challenge 1702
This week's sponsor is 
Digital Delights by Louby Loo
http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us&action=success
We hope you go and look over all the wonderful 
things being offered by Digital Delights
They have kindly offered to give our winner of this challenge
a $5.00 Gift Certificate from Digital Delights! How 
awesome is that!! So...get creating now. Woo hoo!
Here's what the Design Team has to share with us!
Be sure to visit their blogs and see just h0w creative they are!


Pam


5 comments:

  1. Delighted to have found your new challenge. I missed playing in the first one but have just entered my card for this one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooo glad you found us too, NC!! I always love your cards!! Big hugs

      Delete
  2. Ooops - I've just found your challenge and wanted to enter but can't get the linky thingy to work. Now that could be me - 'cos I'm techy challenged :) so I thought I would check. Will come back later and try again. Big hugs to you and your lovely blog challenge. Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can't get the link to work, just email your entry to me and I will see it gets submitted. Glad you found us and I hope that you will come back every week! My email is pammie52553@gmail.com

      Hugs!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Pam - just off to email you now. Hugs Sue Pxxx

      Delete

We LOVE that you have taken the time to comment! Be blessed and enjoy your day!